WiseMetering is, par excellence, the energy management platform.
Find out why!
How it Works
Learn how our energy management platform works so you can start optimizing your energy consumption!
WiseMetering is an energy management platform that supports a hardware network (multi-site), consisting of a local WiseBox and a set of peripherals. This hardware network makes it possible to monitor and control the operation of equipment relevant to energy consumption at each site. These two fundamental components of Hardware – WiseBox and Peripherals are parameterized through the WiseMetering software.
The potential of WiseMetering goes beyond software. It also includes consulting services to support the software. This enables you to make adjustments to obtain savings on your energy, gas, and water consumption.
The implementation of WiseMetering can save energy and reduce costs through adjustment of the operating profiles of a site.
Reducing baseline consumption (dimming or partial off)
The daily baseline is the typical baseline consumption that exists during the 24h day. Reducing your daily baseline delivers significant savings – small daily savings accumulate across the entire year. In this way, the impact of baseline reduction is hugely relevant.
Adapting to the needs of each space use requirement
The operating hours of various building services can and should be optimized in order to avoid waste. For example, prior to opening, when the space is being cleaned, it is not necessary to have lighting at 100%.
Disabling equipment and lighting in certain periods in order to optimize energy tariffs
During building operating hours, strategies can be used that take into account the varying tariff periods, thereby reducing costs and consumption. This is always done in a very careful way that does not impact business operations.
Reducing consumption after closing (dimming or partial off)
During the out of hours period for each site, the operating profile can once again be optimized by disabling circuits (lighting, air conditioning, ventilation) that are not necessary.
WiseMetering provides custom solutions for two major sectors: Buildings and Retail. In the case of Buildings, solutions are based on monitoring and functionalities related to site specific data. In the case of Retail, monitoring is added to building automation, delivering savings that are independent of human action and optimized over time.
Discover the features of WiseMetering and find out what makes this energy management platform unique!
Monitoring Consumption and Data Analysis
It is not enough to simply collect consumption data. It is necessary to produce useful information to generate significant energy savings.
- Interactive consumption graphs with choice of date periods, resolution, type of graph;
- Comparison in the same graph with the same period;
- Comparison on the same graph with other existing indicator(s), regardless of type or location (eg, it is possible to compare electricity consumption with the outside temperature);
- Various analysis of consumption per year, month, type of day (working days, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays), among others;
- Heat map style graphics for consumption analysis using colors for better visualization and interpretation of the consumption profiles.
Setting schedules and operating profiles
Accurately regulate the operating hours of your electrical circuits and reduce waste.
- Definition of ON / OFF operating hours for automation of electrical circuits (lighting, air conditioning, etc.);
- Association of a timetable with several circuits, allowing centrally adjustable schedules and simplifying the operation (eg, associating the lighting schedule with shop windows in a set of stores).
Assessing profile changes, or measuring the impact of consumption optimization opportunities is made easy with WiseMetering markers.
- Creation of markers that assess, or can help to asses, changes to consumption profiles;
- Markers may be related to a period or to a specific occurance;
- Possibility of measuring the impact of a marker, in the case of a test or a relevant change to equipment and thus presenting results in a simple and quick way;
- Markers can be included in a detailed report, giving visibility to the work of energy managers.
So that you never miss a good opportunity to save energy, Wisemetering keeps you informed!
- Creation of savings opportunities by utility, indicating the potential savings in consumption and cost;
- Opportunity management, with the ability to mark them as accomplished;
- Possibility of preparing various reports demonstrating the analysis of results.
Analyzing the positive impact that WiseMetering has on your business is easy thanks to the platform's dashboards.
- Each site can be viewed and summarized through Dashboards;
- The aggregation of accounts in virtual meters allows structured visibility of consumption, by zones and by type of equipment;
- Comparison of annual consumption/cost targets.
WiseMetering has several components. These are grouped into an Implementation Phase including hardware, installation and configuration, and an Operation Phase including software, maintenance and consulting.
The WiseMetering application was built by energy managers with two main objectives: 1) to respond to their day-to-day needs; and 2) to give visibility to their work. Over the years, this platform has been improved with the invaluable help of our clients.
It is through the software that peripherals are configured, indicators are created, data is consulted, alarms are created, operating hours are programmed, among other relevant day-to-day actions.
Consulting & Maintenance
In order to enhance results, the consultancy service is included in the platform concept. Consulting will identify and implement opportunities for energy savings and demonstrate the project results in a clear and transparent manner.
The Maintenance service allows our clients to not have to worry about the operation of peripherals, we take care of them.